If you could see me as I write this, you would find me sitting in my car in a McDonald’s parking lot (I heard they have free wi-fi), partly killing time before I go to a teachers banquet, and partly trying to blog about nothing.
I missed blogging Sunday, Mother’s day, the easiest day of the world to blog. I mean there isn’t enough paper in the world to contain the words that could be written about dear old Anne. So I didn’t blog Sunday and it bothered me badly. I don’t want it to happen again.
Rush, rush, rush. That’s what I do lately. And I’m not even a mother. I don’t know how they squeeze it all in.
Mumbo jumbo. That’s what is going through my head.
Theres a few things I want to tell you that will not make a hill of beans in anybody’s world but mine. But my head is full of jumbo mumbo or mumbo jumbo.
1. I just ate a Twix.
2. There are 4 dirty coffee cups and 2 empty coke cans in my oh so meticulously clean car.
3. Admitting I have a caffeine addiction is step #1.
4. I took a huge risk today and let my chickens out of their chicken pen to wander here and yon as they please. They may all be dead when I get home.
5. I’m about to eat bar-b-cue and then I have to stand up in front of my peers and read a tribute I wrote to my dear friend and co-worker who is retiring.
6. I’m feeling sick to my stomach.
7. I recently, accidentally turned my hair blonde. Its not a good look.
8. Mumbo jumbo.
9. Rush, rush, rush
10. My toes are wrinkly.
11. There’s only 13 more days of school. Can I get an Amen?
Glad I got that all off my chest. I’m feeling much better now.