So I found this pin on Pinterest recently and I think I’ll give it a try. It’s from a blog titled babymakingmachine.com
It’s entitled 30 things my kids should know about me.
Here’s her list.
1. List 20 random facts about yourself.
2. Describe 3 legitimate fears you have and describe how they became fears.
3. Describe your relationship with your spouse.
4. List 10 things you would tell your 16 year-old self, if you could.
5. What are the 5 things that make you most happy right now?
6. If you could have three wishes, what would you wish for?
7. What is your dream job, and why?
8. What are 5 passions you have?
9. List 10 people who have influenced you and describe how.
10. Describe your most embarrassing moment.
11. Describe 10 pet peeves you have.
12. Describe a typical day in your current life.
13. What’s the hardest part of growing up?
14. Describe 5 and weaknesses strengths you have.
15. Describe when you knew your spouse was the one or how I fell in love.
16. What are your 5 greatest accomplishments?
17. What is the thing you most wish you were great at?
18. What do you think your spouse loves most about you?
19. How did you feel the moment you became a parent?
20. Describe 3 significant memories from your childhood.
21. Describe your relationship with your parents.
22. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? 10 years? 15 years?
23. What’s your favorite holiday and why?
24. What’s your favorite and least favorite thing about parenthood?
25. If you could have dinner with anyone in history, who would it be and what would you eat?
26. What popular notion do you think the world has most wrong?
27. What is your favorite part of your body and why?
28. What’s your favorite quality in your spouse?
29. What are your hopes and dreams for your prosperity?
30. List 10 things you would hope to be remembered for.
It’s a bit daunting if I do say so myself, but my goal is to attempt a once a week post on one of these topics. I doubt I’ll go in order, because that’s just not how I roll. I’ll do the easy ones first, because that is how I roll and I’ll weed through the rest.
Well, you go, Sister and I applaud you! There AREN’T any easy ones! I started stressing out just reading the list. I will look forward to your responses!
We’ll see. Hope I don’t stall out.
I can hardly wait to see what this brings!!! I know there will be some laughter and some tears, I’m sure!! Gonna start working on my list tomorrow … at 70, I’m a little concerned about what to put down on question 22 🙂 Maybe I’ll change that to 5 months, 10 months, etc.or maybe I’ll just be optimistic … until next time, Donna H.
Oh heck, you’ve got 15 years in you, easy!