I recently, very recently, like say Friday, was turned on to Instagram via my friend Suzanne. This weekend I’ve decided I need a 12 step program for it.
You simply can take a photo and run it through various filters to achieve different looks, some retro, some greenish, some reddish, some black and white,and then ooh and aah.
Here’s a sampling of my pictures. I hope they create a sense of wonderfulness for you as they do me.
I love these girls!
Something old and antiquey.
Grace trying to stick her head in my lap in the lawn chair.
My favorite: a ladybug on my leg.
1. This is my niece Ashy holding her brother. He skinned his forehead earlier that day. That bruise might make him look tough if only he didn’t have a bow in his hair.
2. This is me about 30 years ago. My dad, whom we buried a week ago today, commented on this photo: “when i think of you as little, this is what i think of.”
3. There’s not anything cuter than a baby calf, even when it has a booger in its nose.
4. I’m thankful for this book and it’s promises. I stand on them.
5. I’m thankful for this man, who loves me so. (That’s my dad in the back window, checking out the ride.)
6. This is my sister, who ironically thinks she’s smarter than me. I don’t recall ever sticking MY head in a mud puddle. It’s great that my mom grabbed her camera before grabbing a washrag.
7. This note hangs on my mom’s front door.
8. Three of J-Dub’s friends. I love the joy in this picture.
9. My earthly dad.
10. My heavenly Father.
Keep smiling 🙂
Here are a few of my favorite things.
Piano. I’m trying.
The color yellow.
And Yellow Tulips.
Especially when my husband brings them to me for absolutely no reason at all.
Yellow polka dots.
And learning to take pictures.
Emphasis on learning.