Hello! Thanks for dropping by this little corner of my world. I’m Angel, a.k.a. Rocket Surgeon, and these are my chronicles. I love writing and I believe our stories should be shared, so here you’ll find anecdotes of my life, loves, worries, fears, joys, and experiences.
I blog about my mishaps and adventures as a wife, mommy, auntie, wanna-be writer, teacher, Texan, country/city/mountain girl, cereal killer and Jesus-freak.
A few things you might discover about me:
- Jesus is my everything; without Him I am nothing, but with him I can do all things
- My family makes this world a better place for me to live in
- I adore chickens, the live ones, although the cooked ones aren’t too bad either
- I have 2 dogs: Grace and Ozzie. And one cat: Rocky Muffin
- My dream job would be to raise chickens and write best sellers
Thanks for stopping by. Kick off your shoes and stay awhile. I know your time is valuable and I honor you for spending a few moments here with me. I hope you find something to brighten your day, lighten your load, make you chuckle and remind you of the good in the world.
“When you look for the bad in mankind, expecting to find it, you surely will.” Pollyanna
I’m always eager to meet new online friends, so leave a comment and introduce yourself.